1) Sky Wallet is an affiliate site for providing the public a faster income generating source through the various programs and promotions plans such as Refer and Earn, By providing Cashback and vouchers with Every transaction, Premium Account Membership program.
2) It has helped to shape the way people shop online, offering Cash Back, deals and shopping rewards on the world’s largest selection of products and services from SKY WALLET.
1) Open the Application and sign up for registration or login if you are a registered user.
2) Enter the details for sign up with or without referral ID and submit.
3) You will get OTP on your mobile number and Email ID for verification.
4) After the OTP verification user will redirect to Payment Gateway to pay Rs.300 after that user will receive customer ID and password on the application screen and an SMS on the registered mobile number and on your provided email ID.
1) Click on the “Login” option after open application.
2) Enter Customer ID/Mobile Number.
3) Enter Password.
4) Click on the login button.
1) When you are login on the first time, at that time we ask you to set a Security Transaction Password.
2) For this, you have to Enter the password and need to set 6 digit Transaction Password.
3) Security Transaction Password must be in 6 digits.
1) After login, there is an option for “Forgot Password”.
2) Enter your password and set new Transaction Password
1) Enter Customer ID, you will get OTP on your registered mobile number.
2) Submit OTP for security verification
3) After that set your New Password.
1) Auto SMS campaign is a text message sent to a large group of recipients automatically.
2) Using SMS campaign option users can send their referral link to their contacts.
1) After activation of your account, you can select “SMS Campaigning” for the Auto SMS Campaigning section.
2) Simply select the contacts from your phonebook which you want to invite or else you can select all the contacts, from your phonebook.
3) And then you can activate or block the number which you don’t want to include in the campaign.
4) The daily SMS campaign limit is set by default up to 80 SMS in the application (The messages will be sent in SMS Form from the user registered SIM number).
5) SMS Campaign will continue to daily shot messages to the upload list, till the user doesn’t enable the stop SMS campaign button provided in the application.
1) The daily limit to send the text message using the SMS campaign is 80. Who will be Reference at the time of registration?
2) Reference ID is optional at the time of registration.
3) If the user does not enter the Reference ID then the registered user will place below Root ID.
4) At the time of registration if the user enters Reference Id then Reference ID should be active.
1) After successful registration of Sky Wallet account user will receive the Customer ID and Password on his/her registered Mobile No. and Email ID.
1) One user can add multiple directs in each step.
2) And it is compulsory to add two directs in each step.
1) Premium Account activation charges are Rs. 300 and are divided into:
2) Premium Application: Rs. 300(GST Included)
1) After account activation user will get a Discount coupon of RS. 300 in just Rs.300.
2) Users can redeem this coupon for any services on Sky wallet.
3) 10 % Instant Cashback Shopping.
1) After receiving some amount from reference members user will go to Premium membership automatically.
1) Premium membership Cashback Wallet Displays the amount received from Premium membership members and this amount is used to enter in next facility.
1) In each step, it is compulsory to hire two references.
2) If the user does not hire two references in his down line then the amount received in each step from down line members goes to the hold Cashback wallet.
3) Users can’t use hold Cashback amount.
4) When the user hires two references and references get activated then Hold gift amount will be transferred to the user main wallet.
1) Using mini Statement user can able to see his recent 10 transaction details and downloads it.
1) Using Detail Statement user can able to see his all transaction details and downloads it.
1) The order date is an account activation date.
1) My references
2) Displays the list of all your references.
3) My Retailer
4) Displays the list of all members registered below you and who sent the level completion amount to you in each step.